- Investment projectsTotal capital investments in approved projects30 356mln. rub.NCDC equity contribution6 889mln. rub.
- AgricultureTotal capital investments in approved projects14 396mln. rub.NCDC equity contribution1 696mln. rub.
- ManufacturingTotal capital investments in approved projects5 143mln. rub.NCDC equity contribution252mln. rub.
- InfrastructureTotal capital investments in approved projects4 847mln. rub.NCDC equity contribution4 847mln. rub.
- TourismTotal capital investments in approved projects5 970mln. rub.NCDC equity contribution94mln. rub.
About the Corporation
The North Caucasus Development Corporation (NCDC) was established in 2010 to develop the investment environment in the North Caucasus Federal District (NCFD) by attracting investors and participating in investment projects in the district.
Our top priorities are to support the implementation of the government development program for the NCFD, raise investment for the district and create new jobs.
The Corporation is a brand-new structure for the North Caucasus district that combines the interests of domestic and international investors on the one hand, and government authorities on the other hand, in order to guarantee efficient project implementation and increase return on investments in the district.